Pages

Friday 31 July 2020

My reflection


This week was pretty cool because there were a lot of things that happened . The thing that I enjoyed this week would probably be going down to Whagerai and receiving 3 bottles of some sort of holy oil. There were so many schools down there that it was pretty nerve racking when receiving those oils. A success that I had this week was probably writing this Reflection. Because that means I have finished all of my work or most of it, that is what I'm proud of. This week what I found challenging was having 2 days away from school and still trying to finish my contract. This week something I learnt would probably be the difference between Pompalliers church and the church in whangarei which is controlled by ST Frances Xavier. Just having a Orchestra is so cool, and the design of the church is so cool. All the different bishops it was such a cool experience., Something that I am looking forward to next week is working on my Book that is about a mythical creature that I made. When I hang around with my friends I always help and sometimes I tell them what's right and wrong.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Raidon
    looks like you had a lot of fun with the prism mass and it also looks like you had a lot of fun this week I have a question what is you books title and plot.
    Sincerely, Ebes

    ReplyDelete