Pages

Friday 3 July 2020

End of Term 2 Reflection

END OF TERM REFLECTION

The biggest highlight of the term was when we had to customize our own popcorn with anything we want and after that we watched a Movie. It was a very fun day because we all got to have fun and eat a lot of sugar that was my highlight of the Day. We had some bad times with the microwave but other than that is was a super fun day.


My biggest challenge would probably be drawing my self portrait. I´m only saying that because I am not good at drawing. I´m not talented when it comes to drawing or art but my cousins from the Philippines and and my Mum and my other cousins are good at art im just not the best artist.

My greatest success is when Koby & I built our Manutuku/Maori kite. Its my greatest success because we used the 4 Cs which is Creativity, Communication, Collaboration & critical thinking. It was very fun because we did a lot of cutting and finding all the trees and branches was a mission we searched all around the school but we just had to use the others trees.

During this Term I realized when Maoris celebrate Matariki/Maori new year they build kites to show their happiness. Its really cool because I like learning other country's culture its fun. Seeing all the other creative designs that others have made was so cool.

When I am on School holidays my family & I are going to Auckland for a week. When were done I am probably going to try and make a butt print in my chair, in other words I am going to game hard core. I going to hope I don´t rage and lose my privileges to play PS4.

All and all I had one of the best terms I have ever had with Pompallier Catholic School, mainly because we got to listen to music xD :). We got to things I would of never think of and there very creative. I cant wait to go through the other 2 terms is going to be a blast.


3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic reflection Raidon, I love that you have reflected on your progress with using the 4 C's. I hope you have a fantastic holiday and take a good break with your whanau.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Raidon nice reflection, your Manutukutuku looks awesome nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice work raidon

    ReplyDelete