Pages

Friday 24 July 2020

My end of week reflection

This week one of things I enjoyed the most was probably when the special character was running different prayer stations in Piwakawaka. I liked it because when I was handling kids that were at my table just the different things they came up with were so creative. Something I succeeded at was probably typing my Holiday reflection. I liked it because I had to type a lot. I like typing, and I let my brain flow from my head to my Chromebook. Something I found challenging was writing and creating my digital book about my mythical creature. It was hard because I had to go all over the internet and find props and edit certain props. I am still not done. This week I have learnt that Scientists aren't just people with a lab coat and protective goggles. Any kid could think of a different scientist. Something I am looking forward to next week would just be me listening to music and doing my work. When I am with my friends I always tell them if something is wrong or not. I have had a great week.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Radion it's Max. Looks like you had a very fun week this week and got a lot of work done. Just a tip when you post copy and paste the text into the HDML and it will not go all over your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Raidon sounds like you had a great week. I also enjoyed doing the praying thins in Piwakawaka. Keep up the great work and work hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Radion
    Looks like you had a very fun week this week and got a lot of work done. Just a tip when you post copy and paste the text into the HDML and it will not go all over your blog.

    ReplyDelete