Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2020

Cyber smart

When our work focus is based on cyber smart I enjoy because I love using my device when I work because its more enjoyable than using my book. When my subject is about cyber smart I always learn something that I did not know like using different digital tools.

I do not know all the tools that I can use for my digital work but I bet there I some other tools  that would really help my work in an easier way. I would also like to learn to make proper animations. It just seems cool. 

3 comments:

  1. Raidon great writing about syber smart keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Raidon great Cyber Smart work is there anything else you can work on digitally if not then great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome on using descriptive words on what you enjoyed and what you learned

    ReplyDelete