Pages

Friday 19 February 2021

Week 3 Reflection

Week 3 Reflection


The highlight of my week was doing tech again. It was my highlight because I enjoy tech and im pretty sure the other students who do tech with me enjoy it too.

The thing I found most challenging this week was our stream task, we had to make 1 piece of paper very long with only the equipment we had which was just our hands.

Something I want to work on next week is during tech I completing all my work to the best of my abilities whilst enjoying what I am doing.

I showed Mercy this week by helping a little girl when she jumped and landed on her arm so I took care of her.

Next week I am looking forward to our school swimming comp.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Raidon, I would like to see you using more detail in your reflections. Thank you for showing the value of Mercy by helping others, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi raidon,
    I enjoy tech to bummer i wasn't there last week but i can't wait till i do tech and i can't for the swimming comp to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Raidon,
    I really like how you shared what you enjoy an what you find challenging.
    Maybe next time try working on spelling and grammar.
    I also noticed that you listed the topics such as the things you enjoyed and what you found challenging.

    ReplyDelete