Pages

Tuesday 27 October 2020

Weekly Reflection

This week I enjoyed doing athletics every day of the week. I love fitness.

 A success I had was Qualifying for athletics zones. 

 Something I found challenging is trying to get first in every event in athletics qualifiers.

 This week I learnt about the different names of different parts of the marae.

 Something I am looking forward to next week is going back to athletics training at school.

 I have shown Aroha by always getting my friends to laugh by telling them jokes etc.

 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Radion that is a really cool weekly reflection you made. It explains a lot about how your week went. Maybe next time you could add a bit more detail. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Raidon
    I really like you weekly reflection. Next time add more detail to what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Raidon, that was a good blog post you have done Raidon maybe next time add more to it

    ReplyDelete